These chocolate chip cookies are so addictive. They are soft, chewy and perfect! They are made with a delicious combination of white chocolate, dark chocolate, and nuts. This makes them so good. I always have them with a cup of tea or a glass of milk.
Of course, you can adjust the ingredients according to your liking. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
The Most Addictive Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 stick of softened butter or 113 grams
- 1 cup of granulated or light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts or walnuts or pecans
- Preheat you oven to 325 F or 162 C.
- Add the butter to a bowl, followed by the sugar, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Put the eggs in and the vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips, peanuts, and fold until well incorporated.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Take 2 heaping tbsp of the dough and roll it into a ball.
- Place them onto a baking tray lined with a mat or parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Place them into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Enjoy your chocolate chip cookies.
Hi. Yes, it really depends on your oven.