No bake Nutella cookie balls are so simple and delicious. As a result of the recipe only using 4 ingredients, they can be made in a matter of minutes. This makes them great for parents on the go as they are an excellent lunch box idea. They also wonderful for dessert. I sometimes like them served up with some vanilla ice cream.
The recipe makes up about 4 – 5 cookie balls. If you want more, you can simple double or triple the recipe. I use honey for some extra sweetness. This is totally optional, however. On the other hand, if you want the cookie balls sweeter, add in an extra teaspoon. You could also add maple syrup in place of honey. For some additional flavor, you could also add in a pinch of cinnamon. You can eat these right away, but I find them so much nicer if they have been chilled for a couple of hours.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1/4 cup of Nutella
- 1 tsp of honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp of white chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of instant oats
- Yield: 5
- Time: 10 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Method:[/btn]
- Add the Nutella, honey, white chocolate chips, and instant oats to a mixing bowl. Using a spoon or spatula, mix until everything is well combined.
- Scoop up a heaping tbsp of the mixture, put it in the palm of your hand, and roll it into a ball. Set it aside on a plate and repeat the process for the rest of the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Nutella cookie balls.