Chocolate wafers icebox cake is so easy to make. It involves 3 simple ingredients and is super delicious. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
There are a few tips to making this simple recipe. First, you can you use different flavors of wafers. You can microwave it or us a double boiler. I like to use chocolate chips, but you can use slices of chocolate as well.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
Chocolate Wafers Icebox Cake – 3 Ingredients
- 600 g ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 packs chocolate wafers
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in microwave or double broiler.
- Combine ricotta cheese and melted chocolate chips in a bowl. Beat until well combined.
- Line an 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper overhang on two sides.
- Spread about 3 tbsp of mixture onto the bottom.
- Lay chocolate wafers evenly on top. The amount of layers is depend to you.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Chill int fridge overnight or few hours.