Garlic and cheese cauliflower is a simple and delicious dish. This is perhaps one of the tastiest side dishes we have ever made. It makes a great appetizer, side dish, or even main dish. It is exceptional when served up pork or beef. In this recipe, we use old cheddar cheese, but you can also use Monterrey Jack or the cheese of your choice. If you don’t have fresh garlic on hand, a powdered garlic substitute will suffice. This dish is great for any occasion. Try it today.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1 head cauliflower, Florette
- 3 garlic cloves, mined
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 3 thinly slices cheddar cheese, cubed
- Servings: 4
- Time: 40 minutes
- Level: Moderate
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Directions:[/btn]
- Remove the leaves and core of the cauliflower. Trim the hard, bulky stems away and break into Florette. Set aside in a colander.
- Wash thoroughly with cold water and drain well. Transfer into a preferred baking or casserole dish.
- Add the garlic, melted butter, onion powder, salt, and pepper. (You can use spring onions or green onions as a substitute to onion powder.)
- Wedge the sliced cheese between the cauliflower Florette. Sprinkle grated cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove from and serve. Enjoy!