Nutella brownies are so simple, easy, and delicious. These tasty little treats will take you about half an hour to make up. Believe me, the outcome is unbelievable. I’ve always wondered how something so simple can taste so good. They are great for a dessert, snack, or lunchboxes. Make them up and let us know what you think.
There are a couple of tips to making the brownies. This recipe will make about 6 good size brownies. If you want more, you can double or triple the recipe. Adding nuts to the brownie mixture might be a consideration, as well. You can add just about any type of nuts, but walnuts would certainly be my choice. Don’t be afraid to make a few because these Nutella brownies last nicely in the fridge for a few days.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 1/4 cups of Nutella (375 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking tray with baking spray. Put parchment paper on the bottom.
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using a spatula, mix until everything is well combined. Add the mixture to the baking tray and spread it out evenly.
- Place it in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy your Nutella brownies.