Orange jello is a delightful treat. I usually make them up for parties, and they are an instant treat. Give these a try and let us know what you think.
You can use just about any flavor of jello, but I prefer the strawberry. The strawberry combines so nicely with the orange. You can use just about any type of oranges, as well. They usually take about 4 hours to set, but you can leave them in the fridge overnight. They also store nicely for a few days.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 6 oranges cut in half with pulp removed
- 1 pack of strawberry jello (44 g)
- Make the jello according package instructions.
- Cut the oranges in half and remove the pulp with a spoon. Fill the orange halves with jello and put them in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove the oranges jello from the fridge, cut them in half, and insert a toothpick into the center.
- Serve and enjoy your orange jello.