Oreo icebox cake is so simple but nevertheless delicious. It’s a super simple recipe, but, believe me, an instant hit anywhere. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
You can add as many layers as you want. In my opinion, three is about perfect, but it’s a matter of personal preference. We use the traditional Oreos, but you can use the double stuffed or whatever you wish. I whip up my own cream, but Cool Whip works really well too.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 750 ml of heavy whipping cream, whipped to semi-stiff peaks or cool whipped
- 52 Oreo Cookies with filling
- Whip the cream until semi stiff peaks. This will take 4-5 minutes.
- Add a 4 by 4 layer of Oreos to the bottom of a 9 by 9 baking tray and spread about 3/4 of an inch of whipping cream over the top.
- Add another two layers of the cookies and cream over the top.
- Crush 4 or 5 cookies in a Zip Lock bag and sprinkle them over the top.
- Place the cake in the fridge for about 6 hours. Overnight is preferred.
- Slice, server, and enjoy your Oreo icebox cake.