Philly cheese steak is delicious. I love them on the week end as a treat. You can make them as a weekday meal. You and your family will love then.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
Philly Cheese Steak
- Hotdog Buns or panini bread, toasted
- 1/3 kg of lean beef, cut in thinly strips
- 1 medium onion, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julinne
- 6-7 button mushroom, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 swiss cheese or provolone cheese
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Brown beef in oil for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in onions, garlic, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Saute until tender crisp.
- Lay cheese on top. Cover with lid and let the cheese melts for few minutes
- Scoop the filling into lightly toasted buns.
- Serve and enjoy!