No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
No bake pumpkin cheesecake is simple and delicious. It can be made as a pie on any occasion. I often make it up for gatherings as it is such a fast recipe. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
As always, there are a few variations to the recipe. First off, this recipe uses pumpkin but squash can be used as an alternative. You can use the squash of your choice. You can also use fresh pumpkin or the pumpkin in a can.
We use light brown sugar but granulated sugar can be used too. Even honey can be used for that matter. Also, you can alter the spices according to your choice. The vanilla extract is optional, but I like it.
The graham crust crust can be picked up the the supermarket or make from scratch. It is entirely up to you. Personally, I find it easier to buy it, if you can find it.Video:
- 8 oz of cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp of ground ginger
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1graham pie crust
- Add the cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Put the mixture into the graham pie crust.Cover and chill for about 3 hours - overnight is best.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake pumpkin cheesecake.
Share This Recipe