Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
Our baked brown sugar pork pork chops are simple and delicious. Made with a few simple ingredients, they are out of this world. Believe me, as I always say, your family and friends will rave about them and ask for the recipe. They make the perfect dinner party addition.
I use boneless chops, but you can try bone in, you just have to increase the baking time accordingly. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
- 4 pork chops - boneless or bone in
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp of minced garlic
- pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Place the chops on a baking pan.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper to a bowel. Mix until they are well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chops. You will have more than you need but the rest can be used on potatoes or rice.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Let them rest for a few minutes, serve, and enjoy your baked brown sugar pork chops.