No bake peanut butter corn flakes are simple and delicious. I always make them up on weekends and the family loves them.
You can use any kind of nuts you want. You can use honey in place of corn syrup. You can mix the mixture by hand as it will mix it really well. You can mold it into your desired shape. A cookie cutter does a really good job.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 3 cups crush corn flakes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crushed nuts of your choice
- Crush corn flakes using your preferred method. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add chopped nuts and mix together.
- In a saucepan, add peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar. Stir over medium high heat for about 3-5 minutes until creamy. Turn off heat.
- Add the mixture into the bowl and corn flakes. Mix by hand or spatula until well combined.
- Shape them using the palm of your hand into desired cookie shape.
- Chill if desired or serve right away. Enjoy