A mango float is made with graham crackers and topped with mango wedges. It is a popular dessert in the Philippines along with crema de fruta and tiramisu, which are graham cracker based, as well. Some locals use a combination of kiwi and mango wedges, which are truly pleasing to the eye and resemble a fruit cake. The topping design unquestionably depends on your preferences. You can be artistic in making your own toppings. So, make your float today and enjoy it with your family. It is easy, fun, and quick to make.
- 3-4 large ripe mangoes, wedges
- 1 can (300 ml) condensed milk
- 1 pack (250ml) all purposed cream
- 1 pack graham crackers (200 g)
- Servings: 5
- Time: 40 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: Filipino
(5 / 5)
- Peel and slice mangoes into thin wedges. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk and the all purpose cream. Mix until combined.
- Arrange a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the tray.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the graham crackers.
- Arrange a layer of mango wedges on top of the cream.
- RepOn the last layer, use all of the remaining mixture. Top with crushed graham crackers and your preferred design and sizes of mango wedges.
- Repeat the procedure depending how much layers you prefer.
- Chill it in the fridge until it becomes firm. Serve. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe