Oven Baked Pork Ribs
Learn how to make these pork ribs. They are oven baked and fall off the bone. The glaze is simple but nevertheless incredible. I always serve these ribs up with a combination of veggies, but you can use mashed potatoes or fries too. Actually, fries go so well with ribs, so I would suggest them. Use the sauce of your choice but just make sure it is a good quality as it will complement the ribs.
Give them a shot and let us know what you think. Be sure to drop us a comment.Video:
- 1 kg of pork back ribs
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tsp of paprika
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 300 degree F pr 150 C.
- Coat the ribs with the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven for about 2 and a half hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven
- Increase the heat to 400 degrees F or 200 C.
- Baste with your choice of BBQ sauce.
- Place the ribs back in the oven for 20 minutes. You should baste again after 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your oven baked ribs.