Our popcorn chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. It is made with a fantastic combination of spices. It is great with any sauce, but I find the sauces are not necessary. This popcorn chicken is great for snacks,movie night, ball games or parties. Believe me, your family and friends will love it.
Air Fried Popcorn Chicken
Recipe Type: Main
- 3 chicken thighs with bone removed and cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne
- 1/4 tsp of fish sauce
- few drops of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of corn starch
- few tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- After bite size pieces cut them the other way
- Place in a bowl salt and pepper to taste
- Add in the paprika, cayenne, fish sauce, lime juice, corn starch, and the olive oil.
- Mix well until combined.and dredge in the all purpose flour.
- Set in the air fryer, in batches, at 400 F for 23 minutes. Flip after 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your popcorn chicken.