Garlic bread is delicious. It is made with french baguette or Italian bread, garlic, and butter. It can be toasted and crispy or soft and chewy depending on your preferences. It can also be topped with mozzarella or Parmesan cheese. In this recipe, we use crushed garlic; however, minced or garlic powder will also do. This is easy to make. It makes a perfect combination with any kind of pasta such as Spaghetti and lasagna. If you want your bread to have a delightful flavor to it, this bread is perfect. Make your birthday extra special. I’m sure everybody will love this garlic bread.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1 (15-18 inches) French Baguette bread
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed or powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- pinch of salt
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Servings: 4
- Time: 30 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Directions:[/btn]
- In a mixing bowl, combined softened butter, garlic, parsley and pinch of salt. Mix until well combined.
- Slice the bread in half. Spread garlic butter mixture on the bread evenly.
- Place them in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for at least10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from oven. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese and broil in oven for about 2 minutes or until the edges starting to toast.
- Remove from oven and serve right away with favorite salad or pasta.
- For soft Garlic Bread Alternatively, you can slice the bread in half diagonally. Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly. Wrap with aluminum foil and place it in baking pan. Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for at least 12-15 minutes. Slice into serving pieces and serve with pasta or salad. Enjoy!