Graham balls are so simple to make. Actually, it takes about 10 minutes to make these tasty little treats. They are great to make up during the week and slip in the kid’s lunch boxes. Give our Graham balls a try, and let us know what you think.
There are a few variations to this recipe. I use white chocolate chips in the center of the Graham balls. I find they add a nice taste and balance out the flavors. You can use just about anything you want, however. For example, you might try dark chocolate chips, marshmallows, nuts, or raisins. In this recipe, we coast the Graham balls with coconut flakes. They could also be coated in coco, sprinkles, etc. The third variation is the size of the balls. I make mine about an inch in diameter. You could make them bigger or smaller.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1 cup of crushed Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
- Yield: 10
- Time: 15 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Method:[/btn]
- Add the crushed Graham crackers and condensed milk to a bowl. Using a spatula or spoon, fold and mix until they are well combined and a sand mixture forms.
- Scoop up a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into the palm of your hand and roll it into a ball. Flatten the ball into a disk shape and place about 12 chocolate chips into the centre. Push down on the centre and fold the edges over the top of the chips. Roll it back into a ball again and roll it in the coconut flakes.
- Place the Graham balls in the fridge to set or serve them as is.