No bake cherry cheese cake is simple and delicious dessert. It is the most popular of the cheesecake families. There are many different cheesecakes that can be made such as blueberry and strawberry. You can make the dish in about half an hour – excluding the time it has to be left in the fridge to set. The beauty of it is, that it’s a no bake recipe.You can get the graham crackers in just about any grocery store. They are available in several flavors such as chocolate. So, if you want to be creative, feel free to substitute these. You can make the cheesecake in just about any container such as a spring form pan, a cake pan, a tart pan, or even a casserole dish. The cherry filling can be found in any supermarket. You can make it from scratch, but it is a long process. If you wish, you can be decorative by spreading some whipped cream over the top.[hr][wpsr_facebook][wpsr_pinterest][wpsr_stumbleupon][wpsr_linkedin][printfriendly]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
For the crust:
- 1 cup of graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
For the Filling:
- 1 pack (8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of confectioner’s sugar
- 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 oz) of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Servings: 3-4
- Level: Easy
- Time: 30 minutes
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Method:[/btn]
- Crush the graham crackers in a mixing bowl. Add in the butter and the sugar. Mix until everything is well combined and crumbly.
- Add the mixture to the base of a pie plate, spring form pan, or the container of your choice. Spread it out to about 3/8’s to 1/2 an inch think. Using a spoon or spatula, press it down until it’s smooth, flat, and uniformed.
- In a separate bowl, add in the Philadelphia cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until they are well combined and a spread forms.
- Beat the whipping cream, for 5 minutes, in a separate bowl.
- Add the cream into the cheese mixture. Mix until it’s well combined and smooth.
- Add the cheese mixture over the base of your pan. Spread it out smoothly using a spatula.
- Put the cherry filling in a microwave for 3 to 5 minutes to ensure it spreads evenly. Spread it over the cream cheese mixture. Make sure it is distributed evenly.
- Place the cherry cheese cake in the fridge for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove it from the fridge, serve, and enjoy.