Ginger ground beef if a delicious combination of hamburger, garlic, ginger, green beans, onions, and other spices cooked to perfection. The great thing is, the dish can be prepared in about 15 minutes. This makes it a perfect midweek meal. Great for a family person that is busy.
Of course, if you do not like green beans, you can use mixed veggies or whatever you like. It is a personal call. Served with steaming rice, this is perfect. You can also use mashed potatoes.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1/2 kilo or 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp of oil for frying
- 2 chopped challots
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- bundle of green beans, chopped
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- juice of half a lemon
- Place the oil and beef in a pan and fry over medium high heat until browned. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add in the challots, ginger, garlic, stir and fry for a minute or two.
- Put the green beans and green onions in and fry until fork tender.
- Add the seasoning in beginning with the soy sauce, sugar, pepper, and lemon.
- Toss and stir for a few minutes.
- Serve up with some hot rice.