Poached eggs, we all think they are simple and easy to make. The fact of the matter is, they are not. Like anything else, there is a nack to making them. I don’t know the countless hours I have spent fiddling and diddling trying to make the perfect poached eggs with little or no avail, until I came up with this method. Believe it or not, it’s so simple and easy. The great thing is,You can serve them up for any application you wish. Another idea is, placing the eggs and an ice bath, putting them in the fridge, and serving them up a few hours or a day or two later. If you do this, simply boil water, turn the heat off, place the eggs in, leave them for about one minute and they are good to go.
There are a few other tricks. For example, make sure your eggs are fresh and at room temperature. Please place each egg in a separate bowl before putting them in the water which ensures they will not break. If the eggs are not fresh, it is sometimes best to strain them first. You can also as do some people do and place some vinegar in the water which makes the eggs a little more in uniform. you can also add a bit of oil or butter to the water. These methods help, but I often produce minimal results.
I always season the eggs with the sprinkle of salt and pepper, but you can use the spices of your choice. Give our poached eggs a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- Three fresh eggs at room temperature
- One Large pot and lid with about 2 inches of water in the bottom
- Salt and pepper to taste
- One plate line with a paper towel
- One serving plate
- Please eat the egg in a separate small bowl
- Bring the water to a boil, Turn off the heat, place the eggs in and allow them to poach for three minutes.
- Stream over the plateI’m with the paper towelIn place on the serving plate,
- Serve your poached eggs over your favorite application and enjoy.