Grilled chicken in creamy pasta is simple, rich, and tasty. I usually make it up during the nice weather because the chicken is so nice when it’s grilled. Believe me, the chicken combined with the creamy pasta chicken and spices is absolutely out this world. As always, let us know what you think.
There are a few cooking tips to this recipe. First, you can alter the amounts of the spices according to you liking. For example, if you’re an onion or garlic lover, you can always add a little more. I use heavy cream, but if you’re diet conscious you can use cream with a little less fat. Having said that, your sauce will be a bit more watery. The squeeze of lemon at the end is fairly important as it give the dish a pop of freshness. If you don’t have a BBQ or grill, you can fry the chicken in a pan. It’s so much nicer grilled, however.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 large sized boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of fresh rosemary chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 500 ml or 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g cooked pasta
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- olive oil
- Season the chicken with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt,and pepper on both sides. Grill until the internal temperature, in the deepest part of the meat, is 160 degrees or until desired doness.
- Add the butter to a preheated pan. Put the onion and garlic in and saute, over medium high heat, four a minute or two. Pour the heavy cream in, season it with salt pepper, and bring it to a boil. Toss the pasta in until heated through, squeeze lemon in.
- Plate and garnish it with some Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped basil.
- Serve and enjoy your grilled chicken in creamy pasta.