Nutella toast is simple and delicious. It’s a combination for French toast, banana, and Nutella. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 banana, sliced
- Nutella spread
- cream cheese spread
- For the egg wash:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- knob of butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine eggwash ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Spread nutella onto one slice of bread followed by sliced bananas.
- On the other bread, spread a generous amount cream cheese and fold.
- Add knob of butter into preheated pan and drizzle a little bit of olive of olive oil.
- Coat the sandwich with the egg wash mixture and put it onto the pan. Fry over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each sides until light brown.
- Slice and serve.