Our one pan creamy butter pork chops are super delicious and easy to make. They make a great midweek meal as you can make them in 30 minutes. I often make them on a Wednesday and the entire family loves them.
You can vary the spices according to you liking, but I find them perfect as is. Bone in or butterfly chops can be used. It totally depends on your preference.
Give them a try, and let us know what you think of them.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video;[/btn]
One Pan Creamy Butter Pork Chops
Recipe Type: Main
- 2 butterfly pork chops sliced in half pounded and tenderized
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of curry
- 1/2 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- juice from 1/4 of a lemon
- cilantro for garnish
- Add the chops, egg, corn starch, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Put a generous amount of oil to a preheated pan and fry until the meat is a golden brown.
- Remove the chops and set them aside.
- In the same pan, add the butter in and allow it to melt down.
- Place the garlic, curry, and chili flakes in. Saute for a couple of minutes until the spices activate.
- Pour the cream in and bring it to a boil.
- Put the pork back in, allow it to simmer for about five minutes while spooning the sauce over the meat.
- Turn off the heat and spread the lemon juice over the top and stir.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Enjoy your one pan butter pork chops in 30 minutes.