Oreo marshmallow bars are so delicious. I always make them up and take them to parties. Believe me, they are an instant hit. The kids will love them, as well.
The tips to making this dish are as follows: You can use any kind of marshmallows. I like to use a combination of large and small. Colored ones add a nice effect. You can use you favorite chocolate chips. I use a meat tenderizer to crush up the Oreos, but you can use a food processor if you have one. I quartered the caramel candies but If your are not a fan of caramel you can simply leave it out. Caramel syrup is a great substitute. This recipe is versatile. You can add any kind of toppings as much as you like such as peanuts, chocolate sprinkles, Oreo cookies etc.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 30 oreos with filling
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 10 crushed caramel candies or syrup
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Crush Oreos until crumbly. You can use food processor or put them on a zip lock bag and pound them.
- Pour in melted butter and mix until well combined. Transfer it to a 8 x 8 baking dish. Flatten it out and make sure its packed nicely.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cover with marshmallows (any size will do). Add the crushed caramel candies or syrup. Bake for another 8 minutes until it starts to melt. Remove it from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Chill in the fridge until set for about 2 hours. Overnight is preferred.