Our chocolate crepe cake is so delicious and easy to make. It is made with easy and simple ingredients, most of which you will probably have in your pantry. The hardest part is having the patients to make each layer. Believe me, it pays off in the end. Your family and friends will love it.
There are a few changes you can make to the recipe. First off, you can add a few extra ingredients. In example, a bit of vanilla extract would not go amiss.
Next, you can add as much or as little sugar to the whipped cream as you like. It really depends on how diet conscious you are. I have often thought of add a few bananas or fruit, as well.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 1 /2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp of confection’s sugar for dusting
- Add the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, and sugar. Mix unit well combined.
- Add eggs.
- Combine melted butter with warm milk. Then gradually add it to the flour mixture, stirring occasionally until smooth thin batter.
- Add 1/2 cup of the crepe mixture to a non stick pan and cook, over medium heat. for a minute or two just until it sets. Turn it over and repeat this process for the rest of the mixture.
- Trim the crepes using a glass or a bowl into circles.
- Chill until completely cooled.
- Add the cream and sugar to mixing bow and beat until stiff peaks.
- Spread onto each layer of the crepes.
- Dust the top with confectioner’s sugar.
- Chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Serve and enjoy your chocolate crepe cake.