Chocolate pudding is simple and delicious. The fantastic thing about this recipe is, it only uses 3 simple ingredients that most people have kicking around in their pantry. You simply have to melt down the chocolate chips and beat the mixture for about 10 minutes and watch the magic happen. Believe me, it will be an instant hit with everybody. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
There are a couple of tips to making this simple and delicious pudding. First, you can use any brand of chocolate chips you like. You could even use white chocolate for that matter. A dash of vanilla extract might add a bit of additional flavour. It’s very important not to add too much water as it won’t thicken up properly. You can use cool whip, reddi whip, or whipping cream. I like chocolate shavings on top, but you could also drizzle some caramel sauce over it, as well.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp of water
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- 1 tbsp of chocolate shavings
- Add the chocolate chips and water to a sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until the chocolate melts completely.
- Pour the mixture into a fairly large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat for 8 to 10 minutes until it thickens and turns into pudding.
- Spoon the pudding into a bowl, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Serve and enjoy your chocolate pudding.