Egg cake muffins are simple and easy to prepare. I always make them up on weekends. They are an instant hit with guests. They are a simple combination of eggs, cheese, an muffins.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 4 tbsp salted melted butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- 6-8 eggs for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Whisk 2 eggs until lightly foamy this will take about 5 minutes or so. Add sugar and whisk continuously until sugar dissolved.
- Sift flour, baking powder into the egg mixture. Pour in milk, melted butter. Whisk until the batter is well incorporated.. Lumps are totally fine.
- Brush the inside of a muffin tray with melted butter on all sides. Spoon about 2-3 tablespoonful of the batter or until 1/4 inch.
- Bake in oven for about 25 – 30 minutes. Sprinkle some salt on top and serve.