Tiramisu Trifle are easy to make and delicious. I always make them up for parties and they are always a hit. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
There are a few tips. The mascaporne can be sweeter depending on the way you like it.instead of rum you can use i cognac instead. You can also use espresso in place of brewed coffee.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 8 oz mascaporne cheese
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee or black coffee
- 2 tbsp dark rum or cognac
- 8 lady finger cookies
- unsweetened cocoa for dusting
- Mix mascaporne cheese and confectioners sugar until well combined. Transfer to a piping bag or glass.
- Combine brewed coffee with dark rum. Mix well.
- Brush lady fingers with coffee mixture on all sides. It should be soft but not soggy.
- Break about 2 lady fingers into small pieces and put it on the bottom of the glass. This should make the first layer.
- Pipe or spoon mascaporne cheese over it. Repeat procedure ending with mascaporne on top.
- Lastly, dust the top with cocoa. Chill or serve right away. Enjoy!