Nutella Swirl Ice Cream is so easy to make and incredibly delicious. I’ve had people tell me this is one of the nicest flavors of ice cream they have ever had. Try it for birthdays or parties. Believe me, everybody will be in disbelief that it’s homemade. They’ll also be begging for the recipe.
Lets discuss a few tips to making this delicious ice cream. First, you can use any brand of whipping cream. It should be above 30 percent fat, however. I’ve had people ask if they can use all purpose cream, but I find it doesn’t whip up very well. You can use more than half a cup of Nutella depending on the taste and texture you like. The same applies to the condensed milk. If you have a sweet tooth, add more; if you’re diet conscious, add less. The kids will love it, so if you have a couple, you might want to double the recipe.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 150 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 500 ml of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- Pour the condensed milk and whipping cream into a bowl. Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat until soft peaks form. This should take about 4 minutes or so. Pour it into a container that you can seal.
- Microwave the Nutella for about 20 seconds and pour it over the whipped cream. Take a knife or spatula and swirl it around until you get a marbled effect.
- Place a lid on the container and put it in the freezer for about 6 hours. Actually, I leave mine in overnight.
- Serve and enjoy your Nutella swirl ice cream.