Pineapple cheesecake is an incredibly simple and mouthwatering recipe. The great thing is, it only involves five simple ingredients that most people will have in their fridge and pantry. Believe me, young and old alike will love it. As always, give it a try and let us know what you think.
There are a few tips and variations to making this simply delicious recipe. First, I use pineapple tidbits, but you can use fresh pineapple if you like. We always find the whipped cream is best if whipped up by hand, but Redi Whip or Cool Whip could also be used. Graham pie shells can be purchased in just about any grocery store or can be made by hand if you have a bit of time on your hands. I always add sugar to my cream cheese to add a bit of sweetness, but you can leave it out or add more depending on your taste. A few hours to set in the fridge will suffice, but leaving it in over night usually yields the best results.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 Graham pie crust
- 250 ml of whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 250 gram can of pineapple tidbits
- 2 tbsp of white sugar
- 1 – 2 tbsp of crushed Graham crumbs
- 1 220 gram package of cream cheese
- Place the cream cheese and sugar into a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat until a smooth and creamy mixture forms.
- Add in about 3/4 of the pineapple chunks, Using a spatula, fold them in.
- Put in the whipped cream and fold once again.
- Add the mixture to the Graham crust and smooth it out evenly.
- Dust the Graham crumbs over the top followed by the remaining pineapple tidbits.
- Place it in the fridge for about 4 hours to set – overnight is preferred.
- Serve and enjoy your pineapple cheesecake.