Blueberry smoothies are simple and delicious. They are a fantastic treat on a hot summer day. Surprisingly, they are relatively low in calories. You can use plain or flavored yogurt. I prefer plain yogurt as it tends to bring out the taste of the berries a little better. You can also use fresh or frozen berries. If you can get fresh berries during blueberry season, the smoothie will have more a a blueberry taste. Try this today. Your family and friends will love blueberry smoothies.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1 cup blue frozen or fresh berries
- 1/2 cup plain or flavored yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 8 pcs ice cubes
- Servings: 2
- Time: 20 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Directions:[/btn]
- In a blender, combine blueberries, yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and ice cubes.
- Pulse until smooth and frothy. Pour into preferred glass.
- For decoration purposes, add some fresh blueberries and mint leaves on top.
- Serve and enjoy!